R3 Corda Developer LIVE – 3 Days – September 26 – 28
September 26 @ 12:00 pm - September 28 @ 5:00 pm
12 PM to 5 PM Eastern Time (9 AM to 2 PM Pacific Time)
- Day 1 – 5 Hours – Monday, September 26th, from 12 PM to 5 PM
- Day 2 – 5 Hours – Tuesday, September 27th, from 12 PM to 5 PM
- Day 3 – 5 Hours – Wednesday, September 28th, from 12 PM to 5 PM
Attend LIVE developer training. Take me to the Certified Corda Developer course.
Live Online Live Instructor
The Corda Developer program is a crash course for developers who want to learn about R3’s Corda blockchain and to develop dApps, or CorDapp, as it’s known in the R3 developer community. R3 Corda is the culmination of a collaborative effort with over 70 of the world’s largest financial institutions. This open-source distributed ledger platform records manages and automates legal agreements between businesses. The value and efficiency that contract automation brings to the business world command high wages for those capable of developing and deploying smart contracts. Students completing the Corda Developer course are prepared to sit for R3’s Corda Developer Certification exam.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
QUESTIONS WE’LL EXPLORE
- What are the real-world use-cases of Corda?
- Why is Corda technically not a blockchain?
- Is participation in Corda open or Permissioned?
- What is the difference between Corda and Hyperledger Fabric?
- What are the main steps of Smart Contract development from a business perspective?
- What is the Corda Network Foundations’ function?
- Recognize the overall architecture, key concepts, and components of Corda;
- Familiarize and establish a development environment for running and writing CorDapps;
- Create smart contracts using Corda libraries, methods, Corda data types, and syntax;
- Building and testing flow enabling Corda users to automate business logic;
- Deploy, run, and modify financial grade CorDapps