Certified Blockchain Finance Professional
Certified Blockchain Finance Professional
Blockchain is the Most In-Demand Hard Skill in 2020. – LinkedIn
The Certified Blockchain Finance Professional program provides you with an in-depth knowledge of digital currencies and blockchain technology, focusing on adoption and use within the financial sector. Learners begin with grasping blockchain fundamentals and cryptocurrencies before moving into crypto trading and a deep dive into the implication this technology directly has on the finance sector.
Understanding FinTech, specifically blockchain’s impact and implementation of standards within the Financial Sector, will equip professionals with the necessary knowledge to navigate industry changes and gain a competitive edge. The Crypto Trading portion of the course provides a firm grasp of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency marketplace. Learners gain an insight into the investment in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, along with key knowledge on how to manage these investments.
Certificate of Completion and BCA Certification:
This program’s completion provides you with a Certificate of Completion and prepares you to sit for the Certified Blockchain Finance Professional exam through the Blockchain Certification Association (“BCA”). You have two attempts to achieve 80% or greater on the assessment. BCA’s AI Proctored Examination allows you to take the evaluation remotely from your home or office. The BCA exam fee is included with your program.
QUESTIONS WE’LL EXPLORE
- How does blockchain work?
- What blockchains focus on the financial sector?
- What is blockchain governance in practice?
- What might compliance and regulation look like as blockchain technology evolves?
- Will blockchain and cryptocurrency alter how we operate and run businesses?
- Who are the participants in a blockchain project?
- How many transactions per second can existing blockchains compute?
Courses in this Certificate Program
- 75 Total Hours
- OnDemand: 60 Hours
- LIVE Instructor: 15 Hours
- Tuition: $1,995
|Courses in this Program||Hours||Delivery Method|
|Student Orientation||1 Hour||LIVE - Online|
|Crypto Trading Course||5 Hour||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Blockchain Foundations||15 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Blockchain and Bitcoin Intensive||10 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Blockchain Development Decision||10 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Key Management||5 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Blockchain for Finance||10 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Introduction to the Agile Blockchain||5 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Crypto Trading Competition||5 Hours||LIVE Price Feed Trading Simulation|
|LIVE Instructor AMA - Weekly||5 Hours||LIVE Online Instructor Led|
|Blockchain Lab - No-Code||5 Hours||LIVE Online Instructor Led & OnDemand|
Upcoming LIVE Instruction Dates
Blockchain Student Orientation – Tuesday September 6th @ 12 PM EST
12 PM to 1 PM Eastern Time – LIVE Online Join alongside your blockchain student peers for the upcoming Student Orientation, held monthly! This is not a required session but… Continue reading Blockchain Student Orientation – Tuesday September 6th @ 12 PM EST
Instructor AMA – LIVE Weekly – FRIDAY – SEPTEMBER 9th @ 1 PM Eastern
1 PM to 2:30 PM Eastern Time (10 AM to 2:30 PM Pacific Time) You join weekly to ask questions, learn alongside others, and network with blockchain enthusiasts like yourself. … Continue reading Instructor AMA – LIVE Weekly – FRIDAY – SEPTEMBER 9th @ 1 PM Eastern
Blockchain LAB – Friday September 16th at 12 PM EST
12 PM to 2:30 PM Eastern Time (9 AM to 11:30 AM Pacific Time) Blockchain LAB with SIMBA Chain No-code and low-code software DYNAMIC APIS The SIMBA Blocks platform… Continue reading Blockchain LAB – Friday September 16th at 12 PM EST
Blockchain for Finacnce Program Objectives
Upon successful completion of this intensive program, participants will be able to:
Analyze real-life use cases in Finance (FinTech)
Construct a strategy to make use of blockchain within the Financial sector
Comprehend blockchain fundamentals
Explain smart contracts and consensus protocols
Compare public vs. private chains required for different blockchain solutions.
Identifying the decisions and participants in a successful blockchain implementation
Learn about various blockchain platforms – Open Source and Commercial
Understand the hosting and mining options
Awareness of associated technologies and primary programming languages.
Certificate of Completion
Eligible to sit for the BCA Certification – Blockchain Finance Professional
No prior blockchain or computer programming experience required. Recommended: Prior experience in the Financial Sector, or existing students and recent graduates of Finance, Accounting and Business are well suited for this course.
The specific job titles benefiting from this program include CFO, Treasurer, VP of Procurement, VP of Corporate Development, VP of Payroll, Purchasing Manager, Risk Manager, Financial Analysts, Credit Analyst, Economist, Project Managers, researchers, marketing, sales, and aspiring financing professionals.
Sample Course Content
COURSE 1: Crypto Trading Course
- Module 1: Money
- Module 2: Crypto Exchange Intro and Tokenomics
- Module 3: Digital Wallets
- Module 4: Trading Strategics and Investment Rules
- Module 5: The Future
- Module 6: NFT Bonus
COURSE 2: Blockchain Foundations
- Module 1: Blockchain Background and Basics
- Module 2: Different Types of Blockchains
- Module 3: Consensus
- Module 4: Cryptography and Hashing
- Module 5: Smart Contracts
- Module 6: Blockchain Wallets
- Module 7: Pros and Cons
- Module 8: Public Blockchain-Based Applications
- Module 9: Blockchain and Crypto Regulation
- Module 10: Regulatory Reporting
- Module 11: Distributed Autonomous Organizations
- Module 12: Blockchain Today
- Module 13: The Trilemma
COURSE 3: Blockchain & Bitcoin Intensive
- Module 1: Bitcoin Overview
- Module 2: Technical Limitations & Mining Introduction
- Module 3: Mining
- Module 4: Bitcoin vs Protocols 2.0, 3.0, 4.0…etc.
- Module 5: The New Database
- Module 6: Payments, Voting and other Use Cases
- Module 7: What’s next?
COURSE 4: Blockchain Development Decision
- Module 1 – Development Essentials
- Module 2 – Platforms
- Module 3 – Hosting and Mining Decisions
- Module 4 – Associated Technologies
- Module 5 – Development Languages
- Module 6 – Security and Implementation Goals
- Module 7 – Risk Management
- Module 8 – Digital Transformation & Summary
COURSE 5: Key Management
- Module 1: Key Management Overview
- Module 2: Key Generation
- Module 3: Key Management and Storage
- Module 4: Risks
COURSE 6: Blockchain for Finance
- Module 1: Blockchain Introduction
- Module 2: Blockchain Overview
- Module 3: Opportunities
- Module 4: Exchanges and Central Banks
- Module 5: Regulation
- Module 6: Prepare for what’s next
COURSE 7: Introduction to the Agile Blockchain
- Lesson 1: Agile Methodologies and the Blockchain Layers
- Lesson 2: Scrum, Lean, XP, and DevOps Methodologies
- Lesson 3: Agile Economics, working incrementally
- Lesson 4: Backlog, Sprints/Iterations, Velocity, Stories, Points, Working Product Increments
- Lesson 5: Events: Vision, Planning, Daily Stand Up, Refinement
- Lesson 6: Reviewing and Improving based on working products
- Lesson 7: Release on demand
- Lesson 8: The unique aspects of the Blockchain layer in the Agile strategy
Crypto Trading Competition
Pitch Competition (Optional)
LIVE Weekly Instructor AMAs (Ask Me Anything)