Certified Blockchain Supply Chain Professional
Certified Blockchain Supply Chain Professional
“The following technologies provide supply chain capabilities that were not possible in the past: IoT, Big Data, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Augmented Reality.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
The Blockchain Supply Chain Professional program is an intensive offering designed to illustrate where supply chain models and operations will be impacted by blockchain technology. In addition to understanding this technology’s foundational aspect, participants will see how blockchain technology is changing the operational deployment to their benefit.
Supply Chain professionals will understand the available platforms, hosting, associated technologies, languages, and security paramount to any POC or enterprise deployment success. Supply chain managers and professionals whose businesses are directly impacted by supply chains provide the framework and non-technical language to work with blockchain developers capable of deploying enterprise-grade solutions.
Certificate of Completion and BCA Certification:
This program’s completion provides you with a Certificate of Completion and prepares you to sit for the Certified Blockchain Supply Chain Professional exam through the Blockchain Certification Association (“BCA”). You have two attempts to achieve 80% or greater on the assessment. BCA’s AI Proctored Examination allows you to take the evaluation remotely from your home or office. The BCA exam fee is included with your program.
QUESTIONS WE’LL EXPLORE
- How does blockchain work?
- What blockchains focus on the supply chain and what use cases exist?
- What is blockchain governance in practice?
- How are smart contracts used within a supply chain?
- How do IoT (internet of things) and blockchain technology work together?
- Do supply chain managers need to understand blockchain?
- Who are the participants in a blockchain project?
- How many transactions per second can existing blockchains compute?
How this course works:
You complete the courses within this program at your own pace and attend live events, instructor sessions and blockchain labs as your schedule permits. LIVE sessions are regularly scheduled (monthly) and are recorded for OnDemand viewing. Start when you are ready, and should you fall behind, we will send notifications encouraging you to log in and continue to completion. Upon completion, you are eligible to sit for the BCA Certification exam.
Courses in this Certificate Program
- 70 Total Hours
- OnDemand: 60 Hours
- LIVE Instructor: 10 Hours
- Tuition: $1,995
|Courses in this Program||Hours||Delivery Method|
|Student Orientation||1 Hour||LIVE Online|
|Blockchain Foundations||15 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Blockchain & Bitcoin Intensive||10 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Blockchain Development Decision||10 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Key Management||5 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Blockchain for the Supply Chain||15 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|Introduction to the Agile Blockchain||5 Hours||OnDemand - Instructor Supported|
|LIVE Instructor AMA - Weekly||5 Hours||LIVE Online Instructor Led|
|Blockchain Lab - No-Code||5 Hours||LIVE Online Instructor Led & OnDemand|
Upcoming LIVE Instruction Dates
Blockchain Student Orientation – Tuesday September 6th @ 12 PM EST
12 PM to 1 PM Eastern Time – LIVE Online Join alongside your blockchain student peers for the upcoming Student Orientation, held monthly! This is not a required session but… Continue reading Blockchain Student Orientation – Tuesday September 6th @ 12 PM EST
Instructor AMA – LIVE Weekly – FRIDAY – SEPTEMBER 9th @ 1 PM Eastern
1 PM to 2:30 PM Eastern Time (10 AM to 2:30 PM Pacific Time) You join weekly to ask questions, learn alongside others, and network with blockchain enthusiasts like yourself. … Continue reading Instructor AMA – LIVE Weekly – FRIDAY – SEPTEMBER 9th @ 1 PM Eastern
Blockchain LAB – Friday September 16th at 12 PM EST
12 PM to 2:30 PM Eastern Time (9 AM to 11:30 AM Pacific Time) Blockchain LAB with SIMBA Chain No-code and low-code software DYNAMIC APIS The SIMBA Blocks platform… Continue reading Blockchain LAB – Friday September 16th at 12 PM EST
Blockchain Supply Chain Program Objectives
Upon successful completion of this intensive program, participants will be able to:
Analyze real-life use cases for different supply chain models
Construct a strategy to make use of blockchain for varying supply chain needs
Comprehend blockchain fundamentals
Explain smart contracts and consensus protocols
Compare public vs private chains required for different blockchain solutions.
Capability to coordinate and implement blockchain solutions for supply chain stakeholder needs.
Certificate of Completion
Eligible to sit for the BCA Certification – Blockchain Supply Chain Professional
No prior blockchain or computer programming experience is required. Prior experience in logistics and supply chain management is ideal. Recent graduates and existing supply chain management students are also well suited for this course.
Specific job titles that would benefit from this program include Director Logistics & Distribution, Business Analyst, Contracts Manager, Procurement Manager, Project Manager, Transportation Coordinator, and aspiring supply chain professionals.
Sample Course Content
COURSE 1: Blockchain Foundations
- Module 1: Blockchain Background and Basics
- Module 2: Different Types of Blockchains
- Module 3: Consensus
- Module 4: Cryptography and Hashing
- Module 5: Smart Contracts
- Module 6: Blockchain Wallets
- Module 7: Pros and Cons
- Module 8: Public Blockchain-Based Applications
- Module 9: Blockchain and Crypto Regulation
- Module 10: Regulatory Reporting
- Module 11: Distributed Autonomous Organizations
- Module 12: Blockchain Today
- Module 13: The Trilemma
COURSE 2: Blockchain & Bitcoin Intensive
- Module 1: Bitcoin Overview
- Module 2: Technical Limitations & Mining Introduction
- Module 3: Mining
- Module 4: Bitcoin vs Protocols 2.0, 3.0, 4.0…etc.
- Module 5: The New Database
- Module 6: Payments, Voting and other Use Cases
- Module 7: What’s next?
COURSE 3: Blockchain Development Decision
- Module 1 – Development Essentials
- Module 2 – Platforms
- Module 3 – Hosting and Mining Decisions
- Module 4 – Associated Technologies
- Module 5 – Development Languages
- Module 6 – Security and Implementation Goals
- Module 7 – Risk Management
- Module 8 – Digital Transformation & Summary
COURSE 4: Key Management
- Module 1: Key Management Overview
- Module 2: Key Generation
- Module 3: Key Management and Storage
- Module 4: Risks
COURSE 5: Blockchain for Supply Chain
- Module 1: Blockchain Overview
- Module 2: Smart Contracts
- Module 3: Supply Chains
- Module 4: Blockchain for the Supply Chain – Agreements & Contracts
- Module 5: Use Cases
- Module 6: Regulation and Compliance
- Module 7: Barries and Opstacles
- Module 8: Challenges, Goals, and Roadmap
COURSE 6: Introduction to the Agile Blockchain
- Lesson 1: Agile Methodologies and the Blockchain Layers
- Lesson 2: Scrum, Lean, XP, and DevOps Methodologies
- Lesson 3: Agile Economics, working incrementally
- Lesson 4: Backlog, Sprints/Iterations, Velocity, Stories, Points, Working Product Increments
- Lesson 5: Events: Vision, Planning, Daily Stand Up, Refinement
- Lesson 6: Reviewing and Improving based on working products
- Lesson 7: Release on demand
- Lesson 8: The unique aspects of the Blockchain layer in the Agile strategy
Pitch Competition (Optional)
LIVE Weekly Instructor AMAs (Ask Me Anything)
- Dates: Rolling Enrollment
- Location: OnDemand & LIVE Instructor Led Online
- Tuition: $1995
- Tuition Assistance
- 70 Total Hours