- This event has passed.
Hyperledger Evolve Workshop September 20 2023
September 20 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Hyperledger Evolve Workshop – Smart Contract EVM
Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 1 PM EST
11:00 AM to 2:00 PM Eastern Time (8:00 AM PT / 3:00 PM GMT)
Attend the Hyperledger Evolve Smart Contract Workshop following the completion of the online Hyperledger Fabric Smart Contract EVM course. Your participation upgrades your developer skills, providing you the tools and practical skills in implementing business logic by writing chaincode, Fabric’s smart contracts, and creating enterprise blockchain-based applications.
In this course, developers learn how to implement and test a chaincode in Golang for any use case, manage the chaincode life cycle, create Node.js client applications interacting with Hyperledger Fabric networks, control access to the information based on user identity, set up, and use private data collections and much more.
Hyperledger Evolve Workshop Objectives:
- Hyperledger Fabric product architecture, including the EVM/Solidity components
- Smart Contract Development demo
- Solidity Smart Contract Examples
- Why use the EVM for HyperLedger Fabric applications
- Use Remix for building Smart Contracts
- Data types
- Functions and Accessibility, i.e., public, private
- Deployment Demonstration
Final Exam – Hyperledger Fabric Solidity EVM Smart Contracts
Certificate of Completion – Hyperledger Fabric Solidity EVM Smart Contract Workshop
Workshop Materials – Running Smart Contracts on Hyperledger Fabric
- Complete all the steps within the EVM Hyperledger Fabric 2-Hour Workshop Materials Document
- You can do this natively with your own Linux Image, or you can use the Virtual Box Linux Image using the link below.
- The estimated time to complete the steps is 2 to 4 hours.
EVM Hyperledger Fabric Workshop Materials included:
Download Virtual Box
Hyperledger Fabric EVM Ubuntu Linux Image
Hyperledger Evolve Certification from the Web3 Certification Board (W3CB)