- This event has passed.
Smart Contract Security Workshop
January 17 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
ENROLL in the Certified Blockchain Security Professional or Smart Contract Security course to attend the live instructor-led Smart Contract Security Workshop on Tuesday, January 17, 2023, from 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
Smart Contract Security Workshop illustrates how smart contracts extend the functionality of the blockchain by allowing programs to run on top of the distributed ledger. However, as smart contracts become more common and powerful, vulnerabilities in these contracts have far-reaching implications. Enroll in this course to learn about common smart contract vulnerabilities and how to identify and remediate them.
Questions We’ll Explore
- Why is smart contract security difficult?
- What vulnerabilities do smart contracts share with other programs?
- How does the design of the blockchain affect smart contract security?
- What vulnerabilities exist in particular smart contract platforms?
- How does DeFi create new potential vulnerabilities?
- How can a smart contract security audit identify vulnerabilities?
Smart Contract Security Workshop Objectives
Upon successful completion of this intensive program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the challenges of smart contract security
- Explore common smart contract vulnerabilities via sample code and case studies
- Identify best practices for mitigating common smart contract errors
- Discuss best practices for smart contract security
- Identify key components of a smart contract security audit
- Certificate of Completion
You must have an understanding of computing and a strong sense of blockchain. Completing a blockchain foundational course is advised.
The course is for existing online security professionals, software developers, and technically capable managers to comprehend an enterprise blockchain application’s security implementation. Executives, project managers, and developers aligning their experience with this emerging technology need to be aware of security pros, cons, development, maintenance, and mitigation aspects.